SC: Punitive Measures for those that do not wish to return to work.

Individuals receiving unemployment insurance (UI) benefits may lose their

UI benefits if they refuse to return to work or accept an offer of new employment
without good cause.

Please notify the Department of Employment and Workforce
if an individual refuses to return to work or refuses an offer of work from you.

You can notify DEW through your employer portal or you can complete and
submit the Offer of Work Form (UCB-261) available at:

Posted in ,